1. Registration forms can be obtained from the school office. Forms need to be fully complete and submitted
within 7 days from the date of purchase.
2. Incomplete form without necessary document /information will be rejected.
3. The school will meet all valid applicants. Parent will be informed of the appointed date and time for the
4. Depending on grade applied for, candidate will have to go through the relevant selection process.
5. Intimation regarding the admission will be put up on the Notice Board within a week of the test/meeting.
All the admission formalities need to be completed thereafter.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
1. Two recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
2. Xerox copy of Report Card (Mark Sheet) or qualifying examination.
3. Original TC from previous school is compulsorily required.
4. Photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child issued by Muncipal Corporation.
1. No candidate is admitted without a test/meetting.
2. A small interaction will be held with him/her.
3. Written test is taken for class L.K.G. & U.K.G. in English, Hindi, Maths.
4. The first admission in class pre-primary will be granted on the basis of criteria as decided by the School Managing Committee.
5. For all other classes i.e. from Class I onwards, a formal written test is conducted in languages (English & Hindi), maths and general awareness to check the lingual proficiency, mathematical ability and general knowledge for assessing the suitability for admission to the next class.
6. The management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates after written test for the interview.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
The basis for admission to classes LKG and Class I requires age attained according to the birth certificate issued by the Registrar of birth a Municipal Body and as per the age criteria given here under:
And so on and so forth.
1. For withdrawing a child, a notice of one month or a month’s fees in lieu thereof must be deposited in the
2. Those wishing to withdraw the child in April/May need to pay the fee for June.
3. Transfer Certificate will be issued after all dues are cleared and clearance form is complete.
4. Students can be asked to leave the school for the following reasons:
b) Dealy/Repetitive failure in payment of fee.
c) Absent without fee.
d) Unsatisfactory progress in academics. (In such cases the question of charging
fee for a month in lieu of notice period doesn’t arise).
e) Non-adherence to school rules and regulations.
Tel no –
Nanda Nagar — 9919107106